Website SEO Maintenance Update
Every website requires annual SEO Maintenance to bring website pages to current best practices. As content is added to a website, it is common that not all SEO best practices would be applied. Titles become too long, keywords are forgotten – priorities change.
Some of the items that are completed
during a SEO Maintenance Update include:
- Keyword phrase review with client
- Determine 10 key phrases that are optimized site wide
Review and update all website pages
based on approved keyword phrases:
- Descriptions & Keywords META tags
- Fix any broken internal links
- Review Page Speed/Load times
- Update XML sitemap
- Update robots.txt file
- Resubmit website to Google and Bing/Yahoo
The cost of the SEO Maintenance Update is dependent upon the size of the website. Ask for a custom estimate for your website.