We need a Junior/Intermediate WordPress Developer.
Primary purpose will be to assist our designer and web programmer with website development.
Secondary focus of this position is to update existing client websites with content changes, and small design changes. Updating installed WordPress plugins and various server, security and analytics tasks.
Some of the work will be very boring and tedious, but also critical to keeping WordPress websites secure.
We are very willing to train and teach an enthusiastic co-worker.
- WordPress Experience (custom coding, not just installing a template)
- Ability to follow instructions (cannot stress this enough, we have procedures for a reason)
- Must be fluent in English; reading, writing, speaking
- Must be detail oriented and be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to accept criticism/feedback on their work
- Should be able to contribute to the staff knowledge base – help us do things better, smarter, faster.
Full-time position; although we’re flexible and you can work 3-4 days per week if you have ‘freelance’ projects on the side.
This position qualifies for our company health and dental plan.
You need to:
- Tell us about yourself
- Share your LinkedIn profile
- Send portfolio samples (or links)
- Provide resume
- PDF files only
This position is best suited to someone with at least 2 years of work experience.
Thanks for reading, and please don’t be offended if we don’t reply to your application.
No phone calls. We’re short-staffed and busy.
Email your application to [email protected]